Yeni Ayoub IL-A73 Project
The project is located near the historic Fatih area with a charming view of the Golden Horn Bay within the Ayoub region on the European side of Istanbul
The apartments in the project are suitable for obtaining Turkish citizenship
- The project area is one of the landmarks of Istanbul because of the presence of a number of historical and tourist places, the most important of which is the Mosque of Sultan Abi Ayoub Ansari.
- Sultan Ayoub is a tourist attraction thanks to the cable car, which is a transport from Golden Horn Bay Beach to the most famous outdoor café, Pierre Lottie Café.”.
where the residence is in a complete environment .
- The project is close to Tim International Road, one of the two most important routes in Istanbul, connecting Eastern European and Central Asian countries.
- The project is close to all the transport links that connect it throughout the city, which makes it very easy to move between the two ends.
- The project is surrounded by a group of schools, universities and educational centers, most notably Bilgi University and Sultan Mohammed al-Fatih University.
- The project is close to shopping malls, the most important of which are Mall of Istanbul, Venice Mall and Jawaher Mall.
- Close to the project are many health centers and government and private hospitals, the most important of which is Ayoub State Hospital and Acibadem Hospital.
The project was built on 10,700 square meters of land and consists of 7 buildings with a total of 389 housing units.
The models of the housing units in the project are 1+1, 2+1, 3+1 and different areas suitable for the needs of small and large families ranging from 64 to 179 square meters.
The project includes many social and recreational facilities and services that meet the wishes of people of all ages.
- Sea view
· Metro Station
· Turkish bath
· Earthquake-resistant construction
· Children’s play areas
· Indoor pool
· Outdoor pool
· Closed parking
· Sports Club
· Pool Hall
· 24-hour security guard